• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

complete idiot "working" for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complete idiot "working" for me

advice?

Sack

AssSnob, MF, Suity

delete as appropriate.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Replace him with me. I've just been benched and think I can transition seamlessly.

Comment

Sorry. Am I not making your cappuccino quite the way you wanted it? One of the cleaning ladies gave me a special brush to whisk it up so it gets a nice froth on top. I wasn't sure about the brown bits stuck in it but I was assured they were just coffee grinds and added more flavour.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          advice?
          He would have to be a complete idiot.

Comment

My wife sometimes complains about an idiot working under her, but it's not me, cause I'm a contractor. The one she complains about requires supervision, direction and control.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              My wife sometimes complains about an idiot working under her, but it's not me, cause I'm a contractor. The one she complains about requires supervision, direction and control.
              WTFDominatrix?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X