• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Brexit Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    **** me, it took 9 months just to write a bloody letter...

Yeah, like we give a ****!

Comment

well that confirms it. The other 48% are obviously feckin useless!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        "For all those celebrating Brexiters who think it is Xmas, sorry no presents under the tree, actually no tree, just bills, bills and bills and we know you are all on benefits and pensions and its going to be tough. But always look on the bright side of life - whistle a happy tune even if negotiations are going to last decades, cost billions and you are going to keep meeting those guys with Zs in their name selling their salted Cheese and Polish sausage for many years yet"
        We get our tree from Norway...

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

As opposed to what letting some one sat in Brussels be responsible for the direction our life takes?

That may be something you are interested in because you are either unwilling or unable to take responsibility for your actions - but many of us are quite happy to be called to account for what we do.

I think there maybe is a key theme here about being able to accept personal responsibility for your actions as opposed to expecting it to be some one else's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I think there maybe is a key theme here about being able to accept personal responsibility for your actions as opposed to expecting it to be some one else's problem.
            Exactly. There are leaders and there are followers.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X