• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear EU,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    A post saying they PM should give her pens back because they are not made in the UK is just fooking stupid.

I am neither confused or angry just so incredible disappointed with the basic stupidity of the human race.
    So why don't you take some personal responsibility and try educating yourself a little? I know it seems mean to say it, but it's for your own good: you really are one of the thickest people on CUK, even below scooter and owl hoot in intelligence I would suggest. You need to try to address this, because it's people like you who are going to suffer most over the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      and here is the leaked reply from the EU, apparently:

Leaked EU response to Britain's Article 50 letter reveals focus on divorce deal | The Independent

- no trade deal before the UK has left
      - transitional period max. 3 years
      - ECJ is arbitrator during transitional period
      - NO trade deal with EU, if UK engages in trade talks with other nations before Brexit
      - no trade-offs between security/defense and trade
      - financial exit settlement

interesting.....

It's clear the EU is going to "frog march" the UK into a humiliating 3 year transitional deal and then negotiate a really sh*tty deal, whilst the UK is on the ropes.

get out of that
      So they are simply doing exactly what we expected them to.

They are going to spit their dummies out and try and make things difficult - because they feel they can not because they actually need to?

A lot like a spoiled ten year old would do when you decide to leave their 'club'.

Those Europhiles amongst you must be so proud.

Ho hum.

Comment

They are going to spit their dummies out and try and make things difficult - because they feel they can not because they actually need to?

A lot like a spoiled ten year old would do when you decide to leave their 'club'.

Ho hum.
        Well said.

Comment

A post saying they PM should give her pens back because they are not made in the UK is just fooking stupid.

I am neither confused or angry just so incredible disappointed with the basic stupidity of the human race.
          If Prince Charles seems to have an issue with things not being made in Britain then I think it's fair to ask about the PM's pens. No need to get angry. This is your day of joy. Enjoy it.
          You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            So why don't you take some personal responsibility and try educating yourself a little? I know it seems mean to say it, but it's for your own good: you really are one of the thickest people on CUK, even below scooter and owl hoot in intelligence I would suggest. You need to try to address this, because it's people like you who are going to suffer most over the next few years.
            Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Well said.
            I am so confused.

1) You are a sockie and so do not actually exist....
            2) You seem to be cheering along the fact that the EU are going to act like spoiled children who have n't got their own way.
            3) You seem proud to be part of something which thinks 2 is an acceptable way for a developed civilised person to act.
            4) Why I am responding you do not exist!

Goddamit

Comment

I am so confused.
              That's probably not going to change any time soon.
              In any case you should be used to it by now.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

and here is the leaked reply from the EU, apparently:

Leaked EU response to Britain's Article 50 letter reveals focus on divorce deal | The Independent

- no trade deal before the UK has left
                - transitional period max. 3 years
                - ECJ is arbitrator during transitional period
                - NO trade deal with EU, if UK engages in trade talks with other nations before Brexit
                - no trade-offs between security/defense and trade
                - financial exit settlement

interesting.....

It's clear the EU is going to "frog march" the UK into a humiliating 3 year transitional deal and then negotiate a really sh*tty deal, whilst the UK is on the ropes.

get out of that
                It takes an absolute imbecile to be pleased with that, should it be true.

Oh, wait, I've just seen who posted it.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Ho hum.
                  fine Churchillian speech, but how are you going to get out of it

I'm alright Jack

Comment

fine Churchillian speech, but how are you going to get out of it

Get out of what?

Comment

I am so confused.
                      We guessed that when you posted:

Comment

Working...
                      X