• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear EU,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Get out of what?
    All you have to do is make it work. In fact if it doesn't work it isn't a problem as the process is not irreversible.

EU lawmakers to announce that article 50 is reversible

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      It takes an absolute imbecile to be pleased with that, should it be true.

Oh, wait, I've just seen who posted it.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

It isn't nice though. I feel rather sorry for you all.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        All you have to do is make it work. In fact if it doesn't work it isn't a problem as the process is not irreversible.

That's interesting. Looking forward to the debate surrounding the act of parliament to withdraw from the EU within the context of the deal on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

They want us to have another referendum and vote to stay.

How weak would be look in those circumstances.

BTW this is all draft - and hasn't been approved by the commission. I suspect a little more pragmatism will creep into this.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

After finding new markets in the brave new world the locals seem confused about the 70K price tag of a mini

Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Get out of what?
              Out of Drunker, Merky and co behaving like children.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Show me the money

Money talks Bul$$$ walks.

The French will be difficult until we threaten to buy more Japanese cars and less French ones. Same with Germany.

How many french cars have the UK bought recently. Same with Germany. I reckon we must be one of there biggest markets.

No big loss as Renault/Peugeout etc are all aload of cr$$ anyway.

Comment

So they are simply doing exactly what we expected them to.

They are going to spit their dummies out and try and make things difficult - because they feel they can not because they actually need to?

A lot like a spoiled ten year old would do when you decide to leave their 'club'.

Those Europhiles amongst you must be so proud.

Ho hum.
                  They're going to do the things that are in the best interests of the EU.

They don't _have_ to offer the UK anything, why can't you whiny snowflake Brexiters understand that, instead of getting all pouty?

Just man up and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    They want us to have another referendum and vote to stay.

How weak would be look in those circumstances.

BTW this is all draft - and hasn't been approved by the commission. I suspect a little more pragmatism will creep into this.
                    It would be up to the sovereign UK parliament, I would think, to decide whether another referendum is needed, or whether a simple act of parliament is required. It might be sensible given that there will be a deal on the table to define what Leave means.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      They're going to do the things that are in the best interests of the EU.

They don't _have_ to offer the UK anything, why can't you whiny snowflake Brexiters understand that, instead of getting all pouty?

Just man up and leave.
                      Because he's a self-entitled cretin.

Comment

Working...
                      X