• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well it seems the medical "experts" don't know much either because they are throwing good money away.

Wouldn't be permitted in the private sector.
    And that is why we need to end the NHS as it is.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      well it seems the medical "experts" don't know much either because they are throwing good money away.

Wouldn't be permitted in the private sector.

Not the medical experts, but I've seen some horrendous recommendations that people persist with because they're too stubborn to admit that they've backed the wrong horse.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        And that is why we need to end the NHS as it is.
        First thing to do is introduce a £10 charge to see an NHS GP (not for children, oldies or doleys).
        I bet that would reduce the current 4 week waiting time locally.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

First thing to do is introduce a £10 charge to see an NHS GP (not for children, oldies or doleys).

Yet another way to clog up A&E.

What a leg-end. Get back to slurping at that recently filled pig's head.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Yet another way to clog up A&E.

What a leg-end. Get back to slurping at that recently filled pig's head.
            £10 for A&E too. Cheap at the price
            That would remove the alkys and drunks for a start.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Usual charge in Ireland is €50, under 6's and low income etc. exempted. €100 to attend A&E without a GP referral. Mind you, health system is shocking compared to NHS and no cheaper to run.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Usual charge in Ireland is €50, under 6's and low income etc. exempted. €100 to attend A&E without a GP referral. Mind you, health system is shocking compared to NHS and no cheaper to run.
                The clue is in the name - Accident and Emergency. If you can't spend 100 Euro on an emergency or an accident when can you spend it?
                Maybe buy a cheaper TV?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

£10 for A&E too. Cheap at the price
                  That would remove the alkys and drunks for a start.
                  Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  I knew I recognised you two from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    I knew I recognised you two from somewhere.

Na, more like

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

which bit of 89% of prescriptions are free are you having difficulty with?

If they don't pay for prescriptions they won't pay to visit a doctor will they?

You can see why the NHS is doomed if cretins like you are involved.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X