• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's 52 and comes from Kent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's 52 and comes from Kent?

Nigel Farage
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Downe and Dartford are fairly close but totally different to each other.

Comment

I'm sure a quick trawl through census records will reveal thousands of people born in Kent in 1964, but only a real meanie would deny you such a top quality laugh.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        I'm sure a quick trawl through census records will reveal thousands of people born in Kent in 1964, but only a real meanie would deny you such a top quality laugh.
        Before anyone knew the identity of the London attacker, Farage was banging on about it being the fault of immigration so one could say by using his rhetoric, that you should in fact ban all radicalised 52 year old men from Kent as they're liable to be terrorists which puts him in that camp...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Before anyone knew the identity of the London attacker, Farage was banging on about it being the fault of immigration so one could say by using his rhetoric, that you should in fact ban all radicalised 52 year old men from Kent as they're liable to be terrorists which puts him in that camp...
          Agree he's a one trick pony who has outlived his usefulness. So much for "wanting his life back". Presumably Fox waved a fat cheque, and he felt compelled to bank it. I did hear him say, in effect the Westminster attack was justification for our own Trump-style travel ban, and I wondered whether he'd retract that statement if the attacker turned out to be British. So far he hasn't, and I'm not holding my breath.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Farage...mmm... very English sounding surname...mmm The UK shouldn't let in refugees as their descendants can turn into horrible racists attacking British subjects...
            Last edited by SueEllen; 25 March 2017, 12:31.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Farage...mmm... very English sounding surname...mmm The UK shouldn't let in refugees as their descendants can turn into horrible racists attacking British subjects...
              I seem to remember he's of Hugenot descent, and they were mostly expelled from France in the early 18th Century, so that would have to be one hell of a piece of retrospective legislation.

Comment

I seem to remember he's of Hugenot descent, and they were mostly expelled from France in the early 18th Century, so that would have to be one hell of a piece of retrospective legislation.
                On another note Carswell is quitting UKIP
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

they have to make a dig, you are against uncontrolled immigration so you must be against any immigration ever.

they need to be part of the collective!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X