• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Car - Head or Heart?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Easy.

Take one step back, have a conversation with yourself and ask whether sasguru would drive it
    Aygo it is then.

Comment

Maserati everytime. (not that I've ever owned one).

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Quattroporte is a very ugly car, especially for that kind of money.

Much rather have the Grandturismo. It's one of my target cars but I want the facelift model which would be no older than 3 years, so need about £60k spare

Looks like your budget is around £25k - £30k, which is just a bit off what's needed for a semi-decent 2nd hand pseudo-supercar.

Comment

Is it the Maserati where the boomerang headlight cars are quite sought after?

Something to do with Yank car laws so they made the change to all of the models?

I know Clarkson has banged on about previously.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
              Quattroporte is a very ugly car, especially for that kind of money.

Much rather have the Grandturismo. It's one of my target cars but I want the facelift model which would be no older than 3 years, so need about £60k spare

Looks like your budget is around £25k - £30k, which is just a bit off what's needed for a semi-decent 2nd hand pseudo-supercar.
              I must detest! Quattroporte is the Mercedes S-Class for the brave/mad. There's a certain nobility in a luxobarge.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                I must detest! Quattroporte is the Mercedes S-Class for the brave/mad. There's a certain nobility in a luxobarge.
                I suppose if you're in the 50+ age group then perhaps

Comment

Maserati. Guaranteed to make you smile every time you get in it. Some things are worth more than money.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    Maserati. Guaranteed to make you smile every time you get in it. Some things are worth more than money.
                    Correct. I'll be switching back to one of Stuttgart's finest at some point.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Been on the website, the GT MC Stradale Centennial Edition gets my vote should I win the lottery any time soon.

qh

Comment

Working...
                      X