• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F***ers Keep Trying It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    At first I thought this was about some reported racist posts that have now been dealt with. Unfortunately, tragedies like this do seem to bring them out from under their various stones, repeating their xenophobic tropes.
    But we must be clear that it is only radical Brexiteers, not the majority moderate peace loving Brexiteers.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Some North Africans are Christians which is why they flee to the West.
      Yes, like the pieds noirs. Doubt there's many left in Algeria now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        Yes, like the pieds noirs. Doubt there's many left in Algeria now though.
        Coptic Christians are one obvious group.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Ah, excellent, it is my comments that you're still labelling racist. Thank you for confirming.
          You make comments that are vile, offensive and display your woeful ignorance for all to see. You are often construed as racist and bigoted, but in common with many racist bigots, you get awfully upset if you're called a racist bigot. Poor little snowflake.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You make comments that are vile, offensive and display your woeful ignorance for all to see. You are often construed as racist and bigoted, but in common with many racist bigots, you get awfully upset if you're called a racist bigot. Poor little snowflake.
            Ignore him. He is just virtue signalling to his Thomas Mair apologist fellow travellers.

Comment

Feck me. Back in 2005 when I joined, this forum had some very intelligent people on it. Now it's so infested with cretins that the idea that a tiny minority of a group doing bad stuff doesn't mean the whole group should be blamed is controversial. I remember as a teenager going to the Irish pubs in Kilburn in the 80s when a collection at closing time for the IRA was de rigeur ( didn't agree with it, was the only place I could drink under age with my Irish mates from school).
              These Muslamics with their death rays are crap. they've killed less than 60 people in 15 years. In the 10 years between 1975 and 1985 the IRA killed hundreds including a minister and nearly the PM. tulip they mortared Downing Street as recently as 1991.

Get some perspective FFS.

PS. IT does seem to me that The real Muslims must be dobbing their Muslamics to the Feds at a massive rate for so little to happen. Back in the day the catholic irish may not have agreed with stuff, but they kept quiet, they had the philosophy of omerta.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Feck me. Back in 2005 when I joined, this forum had some very intelligent people on it. Now it's so infested with cretins that the idea that a tiny minority of a group doing bad stuff doesn't mean the whole group should be blamed is controversial. I remember as a teenager going to the Irish pubs in Kilburn in the 80s when a collection at closing time for the IRA was de rigeur ( didn't agree with it, was the only place I could drink under age with my Irish mates from school).
                These Muslamics with their death rays are crap. they've killed less than 60 people in 15 years. In the 10 years between 1975 and 1985 the IRA killed hundreds including a minister and nearly the PM. tulip they mortared Downing Street as recently as 1991.

Get some perspective FFS.

PS. IT does seem to me that The real Muslims must be dobbing their Muslamics to the Feds at a massive rate for so little to happen. Back in the day the catholic irish may not have agreed with stuff, but they kept quiet, they had the philosophy of omerta.
                We need the moderate Brexit community to speak out more to condemn their radical colleagues.

Comment

Frankly considering the bloodbath NATO is waging in the Middle East, it is a surprise these retaliations are not daily events.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
                    Frankly considering the bloodbath NATO is waging in the Middle East, it is a surprise these retaliations are not daily events.
                    Hand wringing apologist bollox.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
                      Have you checked what Saudi Arabia are up to recently?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X