• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump Jr criticises London Mayor after attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump Jr criticises London Mayor after attack

Linky

The guy is a top-class bell-end.

This just proves that the members of the Trump family have absolutely no class, and wouldn't know how to be diplomatic if their lives depended on it.

As I explained last night, it's because Trump Junior is a lying racist from a family of lying racists: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2392732

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Linky

The guy is a top-class bell-end.

This just proves that the members of the Trump family have absolutely no class, and wouldn't know how to be diplomatic if their lives depended on it.
      This apple didn't fall far from the tree...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Odd isn't it - that all posters on this board tend to unite over Trump and his family.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Odd isn't it - that all posters on this board tend to unite over Trump and his family.
          Indeed. Not even the Trolls would dare support them.

Comment

I suspect that Donald Trump jnr saw the link and thought that the London mayor had only just made the comments.
            In fact Khan made the comments last year, which according to The Independent were that the threat of terror attacks were part and parcel of living in a big city.

To my mind that opinion, though now objectively true, runs too close to the concept that we should "tolerate" those attacks, and I think that was what got Trump jnr annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              I suspect that Donald Trump jnr saw the link and thought that the London mayor had only just made the comments.
              In fact Khan made the comments last year, which according to The Independent were that the threat of terror attacks were part and parcel of living in a big city.

To my mind that opinion, though now objectively true, runs too close to the concept that we should "tolerate" those attacks, and I think that was what got Trump jnr annoyed.
              Khan was alive when the IRA where bombing London and other places in mainland UK, and famous Americans were fundraising for the IRA. So what does Trump Junior expect him to say?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post

You (accidentally, I'm sure) left out the piece where he made his comments after the bomb in New York last September.

Here's the original source (which was the LES, not the Indy):
                New York explosion: Sadiq Khan says terror attacks are 'part and parcel of life in a big city' | London Evening Standard
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Maybe Junior should ask his dad how the foolproof plan to defeat ISIS is going.
                  (or even the revised "30 days for someone else to come up with a plan")
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Maybe Junior should ask his dad how the foolproof plan to defeat ISIS is going.
                    (or even the revised "30 days for someone else to come up with a plan")
                    That'll be the plan to keep doing what the last administration were doing and then take the credit.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X