• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shots outside parliament (parody thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    It is in poor taste, but that's no excuse for censorship.
    That's never stopped NAT before.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
      Very poor taste in my view.
      WHS. Should be Tequila.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The last person to enter politics with honourable intentions was Guy Fawkes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          But he had a plan unlike these f***ers.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

And every year the country celebrates his death, not the good he was trying to do.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              And every year the country celebrates his death, not the good he was trying to do.
              Every year on the 5th November we celebrate the burning of a Catholic. That's how I explain it to foreigners. They look suitably shocked. What was originally celebrated though, was God's deliverance of the King and parliament from a Papal plot to overthrow the God ordained (or as the Pope saw it, the Satanically inspired) government of England.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Every year on the 5th November we celebrate the burning of a Catholic. That's how I explain it to foreigners. They look suitably shocked. What was originally celebrated though, was God's deliverance of the King and parliament from a Papal plot to overthrow the God ordained (or as the Pope saw it, the Satanically inspired) government of England.
                You get odder by the day. But don't think that it's in a good way.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  He gets a -1 from me, I'm afraid.
                  Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  I don't think this thread is appropriate right now.

Please delete it.
                  Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  sorry SM probably best to lose this one.
                  Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                  Very poor taste in my view.
                  Don't give them the anger they want. Focus on the amazing job done by the public and emergency services. Don't look at the apparent carnage, look at the people rushing towards the unknown to help others. Make the story about the resilience of London and its citizens. They want your anger, they want your fury - and they want you to focus it on anyone different from you. Don't hand them an easy victory.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    You get odder by the day. But don't think that it's in a good way.
                    To be honest that's the first thing that NAT has ever said that I've liked and thought was witty.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      To be honest that's the first thing that NAT has ever said that I've liked and thought was witty.
                      Yeah, but that is because you are a DOB!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X