• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shots outside of parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    The bodies aren't cold and the apologists have started. What a cockwomble.
    How long is an acceptable time of ignorant bigotry, out of respect for the dead?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      How long is an acceptable time of ignorant bigotry, out of respect for the dead?
      Where do you draw the line between "bigotry" and "stating the bleeding obvious"?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Where do you draw the line between "bigotry" and "stating the bleeding obvious"?
        At bigotry.

Comment

Well that he was probably claiming this on behalf of Islam is the latter. Claiming that means Muslims are a problem in general would be the former. Pointing out that such a person's view of Islam is highly distorted would again be the latter.

The I, Robot comparison is fairly accurate IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            At bigotry.
            I should have phrased that the other way round: By stating the bleeding obvious, one is automatically a bigot. And I occasionally wonder why this country is basically farked.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I should have phrased that the other way round: By stating the bleeding obvious, one is automatically a bigot. And I occasionally wonder why this country is basically farked.
              It is because it is full of cretins like you.

Comment

So during the "troubles" you'd say the UK had "a Christian problem" the way you now claim we have "a Muslim problem"? these peoples' view of Islam is about as accurate as the IRA representing the Roman Catholic church. Which, since you aren't well educated, is to say "not very". They're radicalised extremists attributing their actions to a religion which wants nothing to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  He's brown with a beard - unless it's Martin McGuinness' Somalian cousin, I think we can assume it's the one most commonly referred to as the religion of peace.
                  I see.... so the colour of your skin and length of your facial hair determines your susceptibility to becoming first a Muslim and then a terrorist?

I get your highly scientific logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                    Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a major city according to Sadiq Khan.

Depressingly, he's probably right. There's no end game with this kind of nihilism. Apart from the unthinkable.
                    Not actually what he said, though. Talking last September about an explosion in New York, he said "What I do know is that part and parcel of living in a great global city is you've got to be prepared for these things, you've got to be vigilant, you've got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you've got to support the security services, and I think speculating when you don't know the facts is unwise."

Donald Trump's son is for some reason (probably to do with being the lying racist offspring of a lying racist) doing his best today to take this out of context, and even changing the words around a bit to suit his lying racist agenda, but there's no need to let yourself get taken in by the lying racist's misrepresentations when you can watch the interview yourself on George Osborne's new blog: New York explosion: Sadiq Khan says terror attacks are 'part and parcel of life in a big city' | London Evening Standard

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      It is because it is full of cretins like you.
                      I hope I'm more charitable when your town gets hit by Islamist terrorists.
                      Edit: It's so very easy to be holier than f**king thou when it happens somewhere else.
                      Last edited by Mordac; 22 March 2017, 22:57.

Comment

Working...
                      X