• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shots outside of parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Has it been established whether this incident was inspired by the Religion of Peace?
    "Inspired by" is a good way of putting it. A bit like how the film "I, Robot" was inspired by Asimov's books but got just about every important fundamental wrong
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

And the perpetrator. I am suppressing a very strong urge to celebrate the fact this scumbag is dead. Maybe later...
      yeah but now we can't get intel from him

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        And the perpetrator. I am suppressing a very strong urge to celebrate the fact this scumbag is dead. Maybe later...
        See, I've never got this. Morally I don't give a tulip - but I always think them being dead is the easy way out. I want him pondering on his life choices in 30 years time when kids can't even remember it happening and he's still in the same cell.
        Last edited by vwdan; 22 March 2017, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          "Inspired by" is a good way of putting it. A bit like how the film "I, Robot" was inspired by Asimov's books but got just about every important fundamental wrong
          The bodies aren't cold and the apologists have started. What a cockwomble.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

I make no assumptions about the scrote's beliefs since it seems to upset some.
            I expect it will turn out that he is a radicalised Muslim.

Thing is, when you consider the large number of Muslims that live in this country, and the relatively small number of incidents like this, one can only conclude a handful of things....

1) Our Security forces are pretty effective and are capable of foiling the vast majority of these attacks before they reach fruition. (Whilst I do believe this to be true, it is only part of the solution)

2) The overwhelming majority of Muslims have no interest in expressing their views in this way, and a great many of them are quite probably putting their lives on the line feeding good intel back to the authorities in order that these incidents can be neutralized.

One of the few advantages these people have is that they can hide within their communities to a significant degree. Let's not make that tactic any easier by rushing to judgment and too readily castigating the Muslim community at large. That will just serve to aid their recruitment policy.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              3 dead, 20 injured.

But looking on the bright side, the murderous **** won't be doing it again, he being the 4th.

I make no assumptions about the scrote's beliefs since it seems to upset some.
              I assume he believed he was doing the right thing. That is upsetting...
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                He's brown with a beard - unless it's Martin McGuinness' Somalian cousin, I think we can assume it's the one most commonly referred to as the religion of peace Islam.
                FTFY.

https://www.googlefight.com/religion...e-vs-islam.php

"Religion of peace" seems now to be mostly used by idiots. Both idiots in favour of Islam and those against.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  The bodies aren't cold and the apologists have started. What a cockwomble.
                  Indeed you are.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Indeed you are.
                    Don't worry, we know the script....

1) This has nothing to do with Islam

2) The guy was a mentally ill "lone wolf".

3) Those who object to points 1 and 2 are racist bigots

4) Don't forget to change your Facebook profile to flag of country where it took place

5) Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march

6) Wait for the next slaughter to happen that clearly won't be in the name of the religion of peace.

7) Repeat
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

One can almost feel certain factions on here and in general hoping the perp is a Muslim to enjoy the moment....

Comment

Working...
                      X