• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

March 30th, 2017 - The official two year countdown to the best UK/EU trade deal ever.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Anything that stops the Daily Wail / Express getting out of the UK is a win for the world.
    That may not be the only UK export that Munich would like to see restricted.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      There will be no deal. The internet connection between the UK and continent severed. WE no longer have to put up with your drivel. Sounds like a win.
      Never mind the £350mill for the NHS, the border control, the sovereign parliament, if Vote Leave had ditched those lies alternate facts and just gone with "Scooter won't have access to UK websites", I suspect the landslide would have been more than 2%.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's going to be a great deal. The best deal.

And to add to that:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I don't think I handed control of anything to Mrs. Thatcher.

And since we vote in our government, it's not unregulated.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

6 post later Godwin's law delivers!

Never fails.
            Yet we had a complete imbecile in the very first post of the thread.

Keep trolling, I'm sure you'll get a ban at some point.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Yet we had a complete imbecile in the very first post of the thread.

Keep trolling, I'm sure you'll get a ban at some point.
              Something tells me you're a lot closer to a ban than I am.

Admin, please do the nescessary.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                And to add to that:
                Indeed.

DeBt. There's no escaping, debt has had a had a hand in making our decisions over the last 10 or so years. We're up to our eyeballs in it. People a rightly angry at the lack of money for basic services. The state has continued to sell assets and privatise basic fundamental services. Leaving the EU is a byproduct of this mismanagement of our resources. It'll only continue until bankruptcy has been declared and the economy corrects itself.

The idea Brexit will produce a wealthy utopia is akin to bankrupt banker spending his last pound on a lottery ticket.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Indeed.

DeBt. There's no escaping, debt has had a had a hand in making our decisions over the last 10 or so years. We're up to our eyeballs in it. People a rightly angry at the lack of money for basic services. The state has continued to sell assets and privatise basic fundamental services. Leaving the EU is a byproduct of this mismanagement of our resources. It'll only continue until bankruptcy has been declared and the economy corrects itself.

The idea Brexit will produce a wealthy utopia is akin to bankrupt banker spending his last pound on a lottery ticket.
                  So even more important then that we don't keep on borrowing money in order to pay fees to the EU so that they can give it to Poland (biggest beneficiary of the Cohesion fund) to build shiny new infrastructure.
                  Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Boing! Time to get out. 56 PMI

Eurozone booms as economy shows signs of overcoming its long crisis

Comment

They have had as many false dawns as Japan.

Comment

Working...
                      X