• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Traffic offence advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suspect for driving a 'motorcycle office' on the road it would be:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I would suspect for driving a 'motorcycle office' on the road it would be:

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Posted on behalf of a friend(yes really!): -

Inner London offence, riding on a pavement to jump a q... and taken from a cyclist who kindly sent the evidence to metpol from his helmet camera.
      Where does that leave the OP, a severe beating, not fined $200

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure cause it's a while since I was in the drivers naughty boy club, but I think the penalty for that is at the discretion of the magistrate and can be 3-9 penalty points. Is there an offer of a fixed penalty ?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          I'm not 100% sure cause it's a while since I was in the drivers naughty boy club, but I think the penalty for that is at the discretion of the magistrate and can be 3-9 penalty points. Is there an offer of a fixed penalty ?
          Riding a motorbike on the pavement in London? They're preparing his cell in Guantanamo as I type...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Riding a motorbike on the pavement in London? They're preparing his cell in Guantanamo as I type...
            The only people who ride on the pavement are smash and grab robbers. He's lucky some old woman didn't take her handbag to his head....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well I had to ride the wrong way down a one way street this morning to get to my workplace on Birdcage Walk because of yesterdays fracas.

I'm expecting to be thrown into the tower....

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
                Well I had to ride the wrong way down a one way street this morning to get to my workplace on Birdcage Walk because of yesterdays fracas.

Minus your head, of course
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post

Why didn't you push it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Why didn't you push it?

Do you not think riding the wrong way along a road is pushing it enough?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Well the first part of this is: Did you receive a Notice of Intended Prosecution within 14 days of the offence?

if not then ask to have the charge set aside.

Then you might like to find a solicitor and get them to ask about the chain of custody of the camera footage. As others have previously pointed out on another thread you can't just use any old camera footage in court.

A few hundred quid on a solicitor might be worth it...

Comment

Working...
                      X