• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The dead Celebrity thread feedback

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dead Celebrity thread feedback

You're all a bunch of ghouls.

I spot that dear old Chuck has died and thought I would share this with those interested on CUK to think about the great man, to discover that within seconds a plethora of CUK posters had spilled their wine in the dash to be the first to post. THIS IS NOT THE LAST POST OF THE YEAR THREAD COMPETITION!!!!

Have some dignity. You people make me sick.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Log off you old soak
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

No need to get upset because teapot418 beat you by 34 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You're all a bunch of ghouls.

I spot that dear old Chuck has died and thought I would share this with those interested on CUK to think about the great man, to discover that within seconds a plethora of CUK posters had spilled their tea in the dash to be the first to post. THIS IS NOT THE LAST POST OF THE YEAR THREAD COMPETITION!!!!

Have some dignity. You people make me sick.
        FTFY

Comment

Working...
        X