• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just done the Midsomer Norton mile, so not very much.

All bets are off

Comment

Looks like I am spending the weekend in Hospital, not the weekend in Italy I planned.

Passed out, face first, taken taken in, now can't get out. They found a pause in my heart rhythm and I might need a pace maker.

I am lying here thinking, this tulip already! could it wait until I retire and have nothing better to do
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Looks like I am spending the weekend in Hospital, not the weekend in Italy I planned.

Passed out, face first, taken taken in, now can't get out. They found a pause in my heart rhythm and I might need a pace maker.

I am lying here thinking, this tulip already! could it wait until I retire and have nothing better to do
        Well that puts everything in perspective.

I hope they fix you up and you're out of there tout de suite.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Hope they fix it soon. Very scary times.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I feel fine, I am connected up to a monitor for a week.

It's the waiting aroung for the result that's killing me.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
            X