• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Anything nice?

Hopefully gardening. Oh, and waxing skis for heading off the following weekend.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mrs Eek and the Eek twins are off to the Big Bang Show in Birmingham armed with cute smiles and questions to try and wangle work experience / jobs / degree apprenticeships.

I'm packing for next week (4 days in Munich) and the following week - my freebie holiday in Barbados thanks to The Times..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA.

I've had a busy Friday (planned weekend meals, done food shopping, drafted will, dropped car off for MOT, done more food shopping, applied for contract, been for chiropractor appointment, cleaned goldfish). Just got to dust and hoover then clean bathroom.

Tonight I am going to sit in front of the rugby on tv and get wankered through drink.

We are driving tomorrow. Wifey is considering applying for a new job so we need to test its driveability (She can't do this on a work day because she is, ahem, working). Sunday we're cycling, weather-permitting.

EDIT: And I have mown the lawns. I'm a bloody God today, I tells ya.

Comment

I will be on an annual all day drinking and food binge. Started about 20 years ago and the all dayer will probably finish around 9pm - for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            I will be on an annual all day drinking and food binge. Started about 20 years ago
            That's one bloody long all dayer!!!
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I will be on an annual all day drinking and food binge. Started about 20 years ago and the all dayer will probably finish around 9pm - for me anyway.
              leetweight
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA

Decorating the lounge for most of it. Open day at our local Bentley dealer on Sunday.

How about you?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Mrs Eek and the Eek twins are off to the Big Bang Show in Birmingham armed with cute smiles and questions to try and wangle work experience / jobs / degree apprenticeships.

I'm packing for next week (4 days in Munich) and the following week - my freebie holiday in Barbados thanks to The Times..
                  Plenty of time for you to hook up with scooter

TFA, maybe a little cook up, might venture out
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    That's one bloody long all dayer!!!
                    Unless you are called Lemmy

Comment

Working...
                    X