• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Referendum Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a bit of foogling I found my favourite Iain Martin Story about his time as editor of the Glasgow University Guardian.

https://capx.co/edward-snowden-winni...ow-university/

Comment

"Scotland is 50% more brainy than England"

It is unfortunate that this madness was not tackled sooner.

Comment

This movement should have ben stopped...

I look back in horror at the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          A London based media website quoting stats with no source, is more of a representation of opinion than a national election or two. Are you really that much of a fucking tool ?

I'm still awaiting your response on this accusation.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            quoting stats with no source
            It was a yougov poll ya ******* plum!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Thing is TestMangler, I know you are not stupid and I know you know this is game over.

Comment

Personally I just don't see why the nationalists hate England so much..

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Personally I just don't see why the nationalists hate England so much..
                  It used to be described as an inferiority complex. Latterly it became apparent that it was no complex. They WERE just inferior.

Luckily they are outnumbered by confident, well-balanced, cultured fellow Scots. So all is well that ends well.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Ermmmm, now tell me what is different about the current Scottish campaign?
                    Previously voters were promised x,y,z if they voted no. Pledges fell into the long grass.

People don't need to a campaign to know the truth anymore.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

So it would be far better for the SNP to support the negotiations hoping that the UK gets a great deal AND then have an IndyRef and use the succesful exit of the UK as the template for entry into the EU markets and more importantly maintaining access to the UK market.
                      People of Scotland have been promised this and that before. We won't get fooled again, I believe is the term.

Let's face it, Scotland would vote yes to independence tomorrow even if it meant all its ancient volcanos sprung into life the following day.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X