• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Referendum Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

The choices for Scotland will be fewer post Brexit.

There'd be many advantages leaving Scotland to maintain EU membership since we've already got it via the UK.
    I fail to see why the choices diminish, considering retaining EU membership is not on the table in any way shape or form.

That notion seems to be an SNP alternative fact, and my hunch is that the current 'play' by our First Minister may actually alienate a chunk who voted for the SNP last time around.

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
      I fail to see why the choices diminish, considering retaining EU membership is not on the table in any way shape or form.

That notion seems to be an SNP alternative fact, and my hunch is that the current 'play' by our First Minister may actually alienate a chunk who voted for the SNP last time around.
      Scooter deals wholesale in alternative facts.
      In fact they are so fecking alternative only a thick chunt, like him, can possibly make sense of them
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sympathy is next door to pity. Pity the shambles we're in, not the players without a voice.
        yer aint getting a pity shag from anyone!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          yer aint getting a pity shag from anyone!
          Now that's a little harsh, I hear these two are keen to provide the needful

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Newspaper reports suggest brexit will etc etc
            You could always block your ears, hide down a dark hole and get the truth by reading Nostradamus I suppose.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              You could always block your ears, hide down a dark hole and get the truth by reading Nostradamus I suppose.
              That is the finest description of General, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Scooter deals wholesale in alternative facts.
                Scooter is a unifying force on CUK, which is a rare feat.

Comment

For those with access to history books it is all too clear protectionism leads to fewer choices. The UK is entering a protectionist era. Jesting aside, I sincerely wish Scotland chooses a different path. To be denied that path is tantamount hostility.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Nobody knows that, different people say different things.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

To be denied that path is tantamount hostility.
                      Oh stop with the drama queen nonsense. Nobody has said there won't be a second referendum, just that there will not be one during the Brexit negotiations. Surely that is entirely reasonable?

Comment

Working...
                      X