• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That instant when...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That instant when...

You realise you've sent a boozy, sweary, blokey WhatsApp message after two bottles of wine to your daughter instead of your best mate....
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Did it say "I've fancied you for years and really want you to shag me senseless"?
    • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
    • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
      Did it say "I've fancied you for years and really want you to shag me senseless"?
      Worst than that. It referred to my daughter's mother...
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Does your wife know you have a daughter?
          • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
          • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

My daughter's mum is my ex-wife already so I think I dodged a bullet there. However my daughter has never heard me swear. I saved it all up for just now.

Comment

My daughter's mum is my ex-wife already so I think I dodged a bullet there. However my daughter has never heard me swear. I saved it all up for just now.
              Never ever? Wow.

Whereas my nephew learned the valuable phrase "There's F-all to eat in here", when looking in the fridge, by the age of 5

Comment

I have rung up and told my daughter that I didn't want her to take my remarks about her mother out of context. To be honest I'm not sure I got away with it...

Comment

Top marks.

Comment

I have rung up and told my daughter that I didn't want her to take my remarks about her mother out of context. To be honest I'm not sure I got away with it...
                    Should have used the carrot and stick approach.

Point out if she tells her mother in the wrong context she won't get xxx due to her mother's rage.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X