• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

missing you already

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing you already

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...one-day-brexit

Britain will one day rejoin the EU, the president of the European commission has suggested at the end of a summit to discuss the future of the bloc.

Jean-Claude Juncker told reporters on Friday that he regretted Britain’s decision to leave but held out hope that it would return in the future. “I don’t like Brexit,” he said. “I would like to be in the same boat as the British. The day will come when the British re-enter the boat. I hope.”

A senior Juncker aide later said the option of Britain returning to the EU “will always be open”.

“There are different ways you can join,” the aide said. “You can be a full member, you can be a partner, you can be related to us in the customs union, or through a trade agreement.”
    just give us yer f******** cash.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I guess "in the same boat" doesn't translate as he seems to be saying he wants to be poor too.

We just need one good cold winter and half the Brexit voters will be gone.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
    X