• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you rate Theresa May so far?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
    Yes but, my sexuality is so strong it requires a thread on its own. It can't be discussed as a sub-reply under a different subject tread. There is just too much to brag about lol :P . Anyway too busy for this.
    Whatever.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You are already IN Hell Mordy. You are a Gooner!!
      Gonner, surely?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Her and her team have brought the NHS to its knees and divided the country.
        Wrong on so many levels.
        (this requires a separate thread really) Do you think the NHS is sustainable in it's current form?
        The country was already divided and the vote for Brexit proved it.

Next ...

Thatcher was also accused of surrounding herself with poor Ministers (usually by the 'Media'). I suspect that is why it'll go down in history as one of the most successful Governments (for the Country) in recent times.

Comment

Ms May is presiding over the break up of the UK

Scottish independence: Poll says Indyref2 Yes vote at 50% - The Scotsman

By the time Scotland votes, it will be a no-brainer. Northern Ireland will probably also leave.

I also expect that as Peter HItchens says the rUK will end up hanging half out of the EU with a sh*tty deal, probably serving as a warning to any other countries in Europe and ensuring the EU is preserved.

However I believe that Ms May is taking the UK down the toilet in an efficient and "professional" manner .
          Last edited by BlasterBates; 10 March 2017, 08:42.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Ms May is presiding over the break up of the UK

Scottish independence: Poll says Indyref2 Yes vote at 50% - The Scotsman

By the time Scotland votes, it will be a no-brainer. Northern Ireland will probably also leave.

I also expect that as Peter HItchens says the rUK will end up hanging half out of the EU with a sh*tty deal, probably serving as a warning to any other countries in Europe and ensuring the EU is preserved.

However I believe that Ms May is taking the UK down the toilet in an efficient and "professional" manner .
            They will regret it. It always makes me laugh how people in North Wales want to do away with Welsh parliament. Cardiff grabbed all the power and money - the North gets nothing. All they will do is swap one master for another.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              Firstly she has effectively neutralised UKIP and she can clearly present herself as more of a leader when compared to Corbyn.
              I'm not sure becoming UKIP was really the best way to neutralise UKIP.

At first I was quite pleased; I thought at least we've got someone competent compared to the alternatives like Boris and Leadsom (who?). I changed my mind when almost the first thing she did was announce bringing back Grammar schools. It's just the bad old Conservatives, and since then it's got far worse with no consideration for anything other than the hardest of Brexits, and fighting tooth and nail to keep Parliament out running the country.

At least with Boris there'd have been more comedy value. Boris would have just blundered about insulting people, whereas May looks determined to do real harm.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

bringing back Grammar schools.
                You mean the number 1 reason for social mobility increase from the 1960's to 1980's?

Comment

Where's the "I would" option?

Just asking like...
                  Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

Just asking like...
                    We have the "Andy's mum" option for the very sick, are you suggesting you're even sicker than that?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

Just asking like...
                      But would MTT?

Comment

Working...
                      X