• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What one thing would you ask Jesus if you had the chance?

Only one question...

Do you denounce christianity as a bunch of tulipe after seeing what it has become since you last walked the earth?

Comment

I would say why didn't you wait another 2,000 years ?

I mean if he walked the Earth now, he could be on Parky, the internet, Sky News, Jonathan Ross. He could reach billions instead of a few poofs from the M.E.

Comment

Why did you forget to add the following to the first page of the Bible: "The characters and events portrait in this book are fictional"?

Comment

Do you ever take your own name in vain...especially when having a bowel movement?
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Why does Chico renounce you as a peace loving tree hugger?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Why have the commandment 'Thou Shalt not Kill' and then allow people to do so

Comment

Dear All, I'm getting my secretary to note your concerns. As soon as I can find a window in my calendar I hope to arrange a 1:1 to address some of you concerns. Thanks for you patience at this time.

Kind regards
                JC

Comment

I think mine would be: why have free will, and allow many billions to go to hell, if you love us so much?

Comment

There is a gap on you CV. What have you been doing for the last 2000 years?

You do not seem to have any recent commercial experience, so we cannot use you.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X