• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US stock market crash tonight/tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a crash coming but not just yet.
    It'll happen when Trump fooks up the economy by spending too much on infrastructure while not improving productivity.
    Until then, make hay.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm bullish on nanocap in long term. I mean who cares about crashes? If company makes $10m yearly with 30% y/y growth and is worth $12m, how far can it go down?#

1000% incoming BOOM!
      Last edited by diseasex; 1 March 2017, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        I'm bullish on nanocap in long term. I mean who cares about crashes? If company makes $10m yearly with 30% y/y growth and is worth $12m, how far can it go down?#

1000% incoming BOOM!
        You should have been investing in 1999. You'd know the answer to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
          This.

To big to fail, how about Enron
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

As I said, I'm still bullish especially on LSE, however failed to find something interesting there, found it on NASDAQ instead.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              I doubt diseasex was born in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                I doubt diseasex was born in 1999.
                You mean dot.com bubble that people believed it has INFINITE potential for profits?
                Don't tell me about crashes, valuations are high, indeed. But US economy is thriving too, and it's reflected in results

Comment

1000% incoming BOOM!
                  What company is that?

Be aware that there is no floor to the value of a company's shares. Whatever factors cause it to be cheap now might well lead it to be cheaper in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                    What company is that?
                    You keep quiet about stuff like this. At least in open forum.
                    No risk , no fun
                    Last edited by diseasex; 1 March 2017, 14:31.

Comment

You mean dot.com bubble that people believed it has INFINITE potential for profits?
                      Don't tell me about crashes, valuations are high, indeed. But US economy is thriving too, and it's reflected in results
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X