• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sadiq Khan likens Scottish Nationalism to racism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this chappie believes in Love & understanding yet dislikes King Alex a lot!

Cranmer: Alex Salmond’s Anglophobic racism
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think this is fairly obvious to those that take more than a passing look at Scottish nationalism. Batcher and Scooterscot can protest all they like, but if you fancy having your eyes opened go and have at read of any Celtic forum (as in the football club). I've long suspected strong ties between Irish republicanism and Scottish nationalism. No surprise that Glasgow is the epicentre of the latter.
      Last edited by The_Equalizer; 26 February 2017, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        I think this is fairly obvious to those that take more than a passing look at Scottish nationalism. Batcher and Scooterscot can protest all they like, but if you fancy having your eyes opened go and have at read of any Celtic forum (as in the football club). I've long suspected strong ties between Irish republicanism and Scottish nationalism. No surprise that Glasgow is the epicentre of the latter.
        Yes, cause a ******* football forum is a great place to get a balanced political view, you dick. Some of them could make you look intelligent.

For balance, go and have a look at a Rangers forum and see if you would really look at either to gain an insight into a country's politics.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

If we had an English Nationalist Party down here that acted the same way as brave Nicola then the whole lot would be regarded as racist. Good to see someone call out Sturgeon and the SNP for what they are.
          You mean to say you're not a member: English Democrats – The Voice Of England
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            You mean to say you're not a member: English Democrats – The Voice Of England
            I'm quite happy with the Tories for now.

No doubt you would prefer the UK run by the Germans.

Comment

Rather odd.

On Brexit Scotland welcomed EU members whilst England was looking to round them up and revoke their rights.

Hypocrite just doesn't quite cover it. Two face lying @£$£$£ maybe...
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                Its an aspect of Scottish society that most people south of the border are barely aware off.

Give 'em independence and let 'em stew in their own juice?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                  Its an aspect of Scottish society that most people south of the border are barely aware off.
                  Away and chase yourself. You're comparing Scottish society to a loony football team?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Cheer up its braveheart on the telly again when an American Australian demonstrates how unfair it was to be under the English boot. (most of its made up of course).
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

Give 'em independence and let 'em stew in their own juice?
                      Nope. No civil war in or on our borders unless it's to get rid of Charles.

Anyway since I nearly got chucked out off a pub due to the abuse of a Celtic fan at the TV at 20 I'm acutely aware of it.

Interestingly the barman telling him to calm down and shut up had a completely English accent. The group I was with plus myself were just so shocked over the words coming out of his mouth we couldn't say anything. This guy was normally calm, logical and inoffensive.

Funnily enough the guys from NI we hung out with who weren't out at that time were using the fact they weren't in NI to be peaceful and friendly with one another even though they had to blank each other if they ever met on the street by chance in NI every Christmas, Easter and Summer.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X