• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free trip to New Zealand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    I'm thinking you might be missing the point there.
    My point was America was a Penal Colony after the revolution the British Government started using Australia ex convicts escapees went to New Zealand (and a few underage convicts) . So asking for clean criminal records is mildly amusing.

As most on here have probably had security clearance at one time I doubt most of us have criminal records.

New Zealand's dark secret: Many of us are descendants of Australian convicts | Stuff.co.nz

convicts
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Been there already. Feels like the end of the earth. You're awake the rest of the planet is asleep. Nice countryside mind, South island reminds me of Scottyland.

Some good yum yums in Wellington.
      So it's sh*t then. Cheers for the heads up.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        My point was America was a Penal Colony after the revolution the British Government started using Australia ex convicts escapees went to New Zealand (and a few underage convicts) . So asking for clean criminal records is mildly amusing.

As most on here have probably had security clearance at one time I doubt most of us have criminal records.

New Zealand's dark secret: Many of us are descendants of Australian convicts | Stuff.co.nz

convicts
        glad someone else got the joke

Comment

Working...
        X