• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony's last chance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Ardesco] sold our country down the river for himself [QUOTE]

How has he done this then?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      I think I stand alone when I say I really like Tony Blair.

All politicians are the same in my eyes, but with Tony I actually believe he has a good heart.

I think it'll be a sad day when he stands down
      Yes, you stand alone on this board.

He is a vainglorious dreamer, incompetent, a proven liar, has poor judgement, and is quite possibly corrupt to boot (cases pending). It is only his party's spin machine that keeps him in office.

I think that sums him up rather well, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Nothing worse than a fool with a good heart in power.
        Yeah there is....a fool with a bad heart! I.e. most other politicians!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Oh hang on a minute....are you lot a bunch of Tories? I might have known...London...Rich....
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I would suggest that his closing speech promises a future of being "Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime".

But actually mean it this time around.

Comment

Oh hang on a minute....are you lot a bunch of Tories? I might have known...London...Rich....

And they complaint when we say that they are slower on the uptake up north!
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon

And they complaint when we say that they are slower on the uptake up north!

hmmmm.....
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

How has he done this then?
                  Where do i begin ???

Pointless war mongering which has knocked our international standing to an all time low.
                  Stupid finances which have put us in the most debt we have ever been in.
                  Free entry for thousands of convicted criminals from other countries, unable to track them or deal effectivly with them when they commit more crime over here.
                  Doing what Bush tells him to do putting our international standing even lower and showing us to be weak willed morons that jump to america's beck and whim.
                  Screwing up the NHS and blowing billions on nothing.

And finally

Being behind the 7/7 bombing, or knowing who did it. Covering it up and refusing any investigation into it. Ignoring eye witness accounts that disprove the "Official Theory" and refusing to examine the possibility that military grade explosives were used.

For the above he should be bloody shot IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Has it taken you this long to figure out that we don't really like the New Lie very much?

Xogg hasn't been in "stabbity stab stab stab" mode recently, so you may have missed it...

I had given most of you the benefit of the doubt, due to your apparent intelligence. I mean I knew most of you were all racists, and biggots, but I never thought for a second yous would stoop so low!

Was I the only one who was praying for Cameron to fall over on Sunday when he was laying his wreith then? Fall over and posibly have his pants fall down at the same.
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I had given most of you the benefit of the doubt, due to your apparent intelligence. I mean I knew most of you were all racists, and biggots, but I never thought for a second yous would stoop so low!

Was I the only one who was praying for Cameron to fall over on Sunday when he was laying his wreith then? Fall over and posibly have his pants fall down at the same.
                      I take it you went to a state school?

Comment

Working...
                      X