• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doris blows hard...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doris blows hard...

She's nearly got the fence over, already paying over a grand to repair the one of the other side in a few weeks.

Can I blame Brexit?

Or Trump!

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Doris blows hard...
    Well, she did make my knees buckle when I was out earlier
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Yeh! That bloody Doris took the felt off the roof of my shed.

On the plus side she did the same thing to next door's shed.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

She's brought the West Coast main line to a close, at least until 4:20
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Doris stole some Celotex panels I was storing down the side of the house, Doris pushed the brown bin over... and the kids' trampoline... and Doris was dancing with the Rattan furniture.

It's like a regular Friday night round here.
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

2 fence panels down. Two panes on greenhouse shattered.. Blue Recycling crate diappearedm, probably blown down the road.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Looks like they didn't balance the load in the aircrafts cargo hold before loading MF

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Looks like they didn't balance the load in the aircrafts cargo hold before loading MF

Thanks for that. Just sitting on a tiny plane about to take off and it's blowing a gale.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Thanks for that. Just sitting on a tiny plane about to take off and it's blowing a gale.

Far cry from the old days
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    its a 787 but these things are relative.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X