• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women cause flight chaos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if they do two versions for gay people, where you can choose the in or out of closet version? Could be a fair bit of mileage in alternative versions.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      If it's done the Tower Hamlet's way the man gets two votes.
      As they say in Zimbabwe Tower Hamlets "Vote Early and Vote Often"
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I wonder if they do two versions for gay people, where you can choose the in or out of closet version? Could be a fair bit of mileage in alternative versions.
        There is a lesbian version of Ikea, no screwing invovled, just tongue and groove
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          As they say in Zimbabwe Tower Hamlets "Vote Early and Vote Often"
          I thought the 118% turnout was a bit dodgy, but didn't like to say.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            There is a lesbian version of Ikea, no screwing invovled, just tongue and groove
            Sas this is how you use the laugh
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              I could have saved them the trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X