• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Net migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think Brexit will be an immediate catastrophe, just death by a thousand cuts.
    Yes, you keep droning on about it, presumably in the hope that someone will acknowledge your ramblings as somehow being based on fact.
    Death by a thousand cliches!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      I'd love that vodka from your picture. Gonna go town today
      All 3 bottles
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
        Down 49,000 but still 270,000+.
        41,000 of those were students from foreign countries of which 31,000 were non-EU. Not too good for the economy seeing as they pay tuition fees along with other outgoings. The question you now have to ask yourself is why are there less foreign students coming to the UK? Would it be anything to do with the growing rates of xenophobia in the UK? Just asking...

As a net figure, 65,000 EU citizens came to the UK, 164,000 non-EU citizens came to the UK, and 56,000 British citizens left.
        Lots more Bulgarians and Romanians than normal though but less Poles, Latvians, Lithuanians, etc.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          The question you now have to ask yourself is why are there less foreign students coming to the UK?

Maybe the fact that tuition fees have almost trebled in the last few years has had an effect?

Would it be anything to do with the growing rates of xenophobia that exist only in my tiny mind rather than in reality? I mean it is not as if I have actually spent much time in the UK for years!!!
          ftfy
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Would it be anything to do with the fact that people like me enjoy xenophobia as I have such a tiny mind rather than accept facts? I mean it is not as if I have actually spent much time in reality for years!!!
            ftfy
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

ftfy
              Half an hour and that is your best retort?

Feeble.......

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Feeble.......
                Like you? You avatar is more than appropriate

Comment

Like you? You avatar is more than appropriate
                  It is meant to be!!

Comment

Actually I suspect this is what put people off of migrating to the UK, imagine having that parked down your street? Put the house prices right down

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      All 3 bottles
                      Oddly I put that picture up and stopped drinking vodka.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X