• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Net migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Which happen to live next door. Build a wall, ask Trump how to do this haha

Let's go further. You are on the boat with drunk ex and she's tipping it all the time, gaining water. You decide you will sit on the other side of the boat for safety

To me that entire brexit thingy seems like a cure that is worse than the disease.
    They actually live on the other side of the sea. We have a navy.

No actually we decided to get in another boat on our own and let the ex sink if they want to. For some reason they take that as traitorous and can't understand why we want to be in our own boat not theirs which has 27 people squabbling in it.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      They actually live on the other side of the sea. We have a navy.

No actually we decided to get in another boat on our own and let the ex sink if they want to. For some reason they take that as traitorous and can't understand why we want to be in our own boat not theirs which has 27 people squabbling in it.
      Our boat has the equivalent manpower of the weakest 20 of that remaining 27.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

OK I guess you answered my question

What good comes out of brexit? nothing.

/thread
        The answer is here. Things we don't currently control but will:

"We don't have control of borders.

We don't have control of who we trade with.

We don't have control of the way the rebate we receive from the EU is spent in the UK.

If there is an eu army we won't control that. The unelected commission will no doubt allocate themselves.

If the proposal for centralisation if income tax is adopted we won't control that.

We don't control the final judgement on legal matters."

As per the original post, you tell us why having 27 other countries making decisions on what we do is a good for the uk.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          The answer is here. Things we don't currently control but will:

"We don't have control of borders.

We don't have control of who we trade with.

We don't have control of the way the rebate we receive from the EU is spent in the UK.

If there is an eu army we won't control that. The unelected commission will no doubt allocate themselves.

If the proposal for centralisation if income tax is adopted we won't control that.

We don't control the final judgement on legal matters."

As per the original post, you tell us why having 27 other countries making decisions on what we do is a good for the uk.
          What an utter bollocks. Neither of this tulip will be solved by brexit. NONE. Dude you taking some drugs?
          Eu army? what eu army? you mean if brexit comes there won't be eu army but if you were inside there would?
          Control of borders- hows that going so far huh?
          Last edited by diseasex; 23 February 2017, 14:46.

Comment

What an utter bollocks. Neither of this tulip will be solved by brexit. NONE. Dude you taking some drugs?
            Eu army? what eu army? you mean if brexit comes there won't be eu army but if you were inside there would?
            Control of borders- hows that going so far huh?
            Is that your best response? It's no wonder the Remnants lost.

Why don't you explain on a point by point basis why it's "utter bollocks". The answer my question about why having 27 other countries tell us what we can and can't do is a good idea.

I don't think you have any answers which is why you resort to calling everyone a racist.

Comment

Why don't you explain on a point by point basis why it's "utter bollocks". The answer my question about why having 27 other countries tell us what we can and can't do is a good idea.

I don't think you have any answers which is why you resort to calling everyone a racist.
              wow.

Comment

Brexit is actually a historical cliche.
                Tired maritime ex-empire has a nationalist spasm due to a wish for self-renewal.
                Historically happens to most ex-empires and usually leads to right-wing excess that only accelerates decline.
                I don't think Brexit will be an immediate catastrophe, just death by a thousand cuts.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

wow.
                  Found unique picture of GB9

He fails to tell me what it actually means if went into detail though. But non existing eu army very bad and i'm racist

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Brexit is actually a historical cliche.
                    Tired maritime ex-empire has a nationalist spasm due to a wish for self-renewal.
                    Historically happens to most ex-empires and usually leads to right-wing excess that only accelerates decline.
                    I don't think Brexit will be an immediate catastrophe, just death by a thousand cuts.
                    Democracy is a fail system where people with intelligence of a GB9 factor or 2GB9 or even a dog can run the country or at least vote. That's the source of the problem.
                    Unfortunately best system we have

Comment

I could explain it point by point and so can other people who voted remain, but you don't listen to facts and have no understanding that concepts of a form of governance vary.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X