• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain will stay open to EU migrants, David Davies admits.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    LOL. You are a complete idiot if you believe that
    FTFY.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      milling about at the bottom, battered and bruised, trying to figure out what to do next.
      Says the man who, on an almost daily basis, seeks guidance from an internet forum on what to do next.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        You are a complete cynic if you don't.
        British politics makes you cynic.

UKIP telling Russia to butt out of a UK by-election...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If only it was just the so called skilled migrunts we had to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            UK will stay open*to EU migrants, Brexit secretary admits | News | The Times & The Sunday Times

"British workers will not be ready to fill the jobs done by European migrants for “years and years”, the Brexit secretary has admitted."

You gotta larf!
            Open to EU!!!

After reading so many ignorant posts (I'm sorry for my honesty and carefully for not generalize all British by this forum) I still have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Open to EU!!!

After reading so many ignorant posts (I'm sorry for my honesty and carefully for not generalize all British by this forum) I still have my doubts.
              Nah we are worse in person especially if you don't queue properly.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Nah we are worse in person especially if you don't queue properly.
                Hey, I'm not French.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  What a complete utter waste of time and money. Little England Brexiters should be made to pay for the damage this referendum has brought about. Unfortunately the damage of name calling to our neighbours cannot be repaired by handing over money.
                  Feel free to send some money back, given the amount of slagging off you've done.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                  X