• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stoke & Copeland Elections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    You are clearly out of your depth when it comes to politics and so you are better off keeping your mouth shut?

These by elections in core Labour territory will prove that Corbyn is the one true leader. It will be a landslide victory for Labour and I would not be surprised if there will be calls for an early general elections on the back of it. Clearly May is an unelected PM and is not the people's choice. We need a fresh round of GE to elect the PM that the people want.
    OK - fair do's - I look forward to the landslide.

Comment

Stoke & Copeland Elections

I've £30 on UKIP in Stoke and £10 on Labour in Copeland.
      Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 23 February 2017, 15:49.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Very surprised if it's any party but Labour for Copeland.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I'm surprised SNP didn't run in Copeland, TBH. I have wondered if they are considering some of the English-side-of-the-border constituencies for GE2020, and Copeland would have been ideal territory to dip their toes.
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Very surprised if it's any party but Labour for Copeland.

qh
            I think you might be right.

What about Stoke - looks like it will be tight.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
              I'm surprised SNP didn't run in Copeland, TBH. I have wondered if they are considering some of the English-side-of-the-border constituencies for GE2020, and Copeland would have been ideal territory to dip their toes.
              if you were born 5 miles outside of Whitehaven your an "outsider", the SNP would have been told to do one, easily lost their deposit. We refer to folk from Barrow-In-Furness as Southerners.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                I think you might be right.

What about Stoke - looks like it will be tight.
                Just spoke to my dad and he's voted for the Independent chap. (Copeland)

qh

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  You are clearly out of your depth when it comes to politics and so you are better off keeping your mouth shut?

These by elections in core Labour territory will prove that Corbyn is the one true leader. It will be a landslide victory for Labour and I would not be surprised if there will be calls for an early general elections on the back of it. Clearly May is an unelected PM and is not the people's choice. We need a fresh round of GE to elect the PM that the people want.
                  This is a joke post, isn't it? You had me going for a minute 😁

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    This is a joke post, isn't it? You had me going for a minute 😁
                    He posts them continually.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      I've £30 on UKIP in Stoke and £10 on Labour in Copeland.
                      Word on the street is Lab will come 3rd in Copeland, but your Stoke bet should cover the loss.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X