• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stoke & Copeland Elections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Yes, and if you disagree with him you can phone him and put your point of view (if you feel brave enough). I disagree with you that he is part of the liberal media, they gave him a nightly slot and he sets the agenda. That's quite different from the agenda being pre-determined by an editorial figure. (The radio station is LBC btw, if anyone is curious).
    Someone needs to oppose the lefty liberal views of James O'Whine. That bloke makes our expat remainers look like Ghengis Khan.

Sometimes I disagree with both of them.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yes, and if you disagree with him you can phone him and put your point of view (if you feel brave enough). I disagree with you that he is part of the liberal media, they gave him a nightly slot and he sets the agenda. That's quite different from the agenda being pre-determined by an editorial figure. (The radio station is LBC btw, if anyone is curious).
      Ahh but by being allowed a slot on LBC he is.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Ahh but by being allowed a slot on LBC he is.
        Disagree, they are a commercial station, so they pick and choose guest presenters based on popularity (or likely listener figures). If it was a BBC station, I'd agree with you.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Disagree, they are a commercial station, so they pick and choose guest presenters based on popularity (or likely listener figures). If it was a BBC station, I'd agree with you.
          Indeed as mentioned there are lefty & righty views on LBC.

Balanced not Bland.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well that was a shock.

But not for my mother who went Tory for first time since Thatcher (she said she was conned, like many mothers).

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
            X