• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who brought the wrong eggs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who brought the wrong eggs?

You weren't suppose to hatch them - linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You weren't suppose to hatch them - linky

This sort of thing really annoys me. Watching the video was infuriating; why can’t people turn their smartphone 90 degrees and record it in landscape format?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Watching the video was infuriating; why can’t people turn their smartphone 90 degrees and record it in landscape format?
      I was going to say because the person was "old" but it look like a youth.

Comment

RSPCA Insp Stubbs appears to be on the verge of tears over these vulnerable chicks. Perhaps they were a consignment on the way to a zoo to feed the snakes?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

RSPCA Insp Stubbs appears to be on the verge of tears over these vulnerable chicks
          Quite right. Poor little chicks. Much more worthwhile than ghastly people.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Surely releasing so many poor animals from captivity deserves a medal

Comment

Probably all males and there was some fault with the [s]gearbox[\s] humane sleepy-bye machine they normally get thrown into.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                Surely releasing so many poor animals from captivity deserves a medal
                So they can die a "natural" death in the wild rather than as frozen snake food?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  So they can die a "natural" death in the wild rather than as frozen snake food?
                  Not frozen! that would be unnatural
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3BkiuS6tA
                  Last edited by diseasex; 20 February 2017, 21:02.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                    Not frozen! that would be unnatural
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3BkiuS6tA
                    In the UK you have to feed snakes dead mice, pinkies and chicks thanks to the RSPCA.

However you are allowed to feed lizards live crickets and other insects.

Comment

Working...
                    X