• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ho lee flock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    I don't get it, i.e. why did you buy these? Is it a new crypto-currency, an alternative to Bitcoin?

Are you making or losing money?!
    The so-called altcoins emerge all the time - their only purpose is to exploit punters in a ponzi get rich quick scheme, where they keep buying, creating a demand, which increases the price, which increased the demand. Until someone with good stock market skills dumps a large amount on the market, getting rich in the process. Some times there are 1-2 more peaks and falls each smaller than the previous until eventually the demand dies and the new alt coin is introduced.

Just like the start-up offering vaporware, often get VC funding then IPO, then the VC cashes in people eventually realise the product/service is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
      The so-called altcoins emerge all the time - their only purpose is to exploit punters in a ponzi get rich quick scheme, where they keep buying, creating a demand, which increases the price, which increased the demand. Until someone with good stock market skills dumps a large amount on the market, getting rich in the process. Some times there are 1-2 more peaks and falls each smaller than the previous until eventually the demand dies and the new alt coin is introduced.

Just like the start-up offering vaporware, often get VC funding then IPO, then the VC cashes in people eventually realise the product/service is worthless.
      I suppose the investor will face difficulty trying to extract their funds when they come to sell and realize a supposedly large profit in an unregulated market.

Does seem to have a strong hint of MLM about it...

Comment

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793579.0

hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          The so-called altcoins emerge all the time - their only purpose is to exploit punters in a ponzi get rich quick scheme, where they keep buying, creating a demand, which increases the price, which increased the demand
          Surely only a simpleton would get involved with such a purchase? Oh wait a minute.....just seen who the OP is.
          All has become clear.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Surely only a simpleton would get involved with such a purchase? Oh wait a minute.....just seen who the OP is.
            All has become clear.

How did those magic beans work out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Re: Swiscoin is a Scam?
              Today at 03:02:20 PM

Swiscoin is a scam and is already removed from coinmarketcap.com if you refresh the page. NEXT...
              Hmm
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                How did those magic beans work out for you?
                My Beanstalk shares have gone through the roof.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  $0.525183

Trades all set up... trying not to pull out my finger nails. No is buying. Probably someone is trying to do a mahosive false purchase or somit.

No surprises there, then
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Feel very sorry for Scooter though. It's almost like losing a lottery ticket that had the winning numbers on it.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      My Beanstalk shares have gone through the roof.

Do you want to sell them to someone I know who could do with a beanstalk to escape from his dodgy hotel room? He'll want a receipt so he can expense it, mind.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...n_England.html

Comment

Working...
                      X