• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    OK , the guys a crook and probably the least followed person on twitter, but I would say he would have far more contacts in the business world than anyone on CUK and just another thing to point at the start of big problems for Little England.
    You started off well on the other thread. Don't drop down to the same level as scooter and sas.

Comment

Tony Blair and the £8million tax 'mystery' - Telegraph
      Blair's company paid just £315,000 tax on income of more than £12m | The Independent

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability.

It's a funny thing how quickly the madness of today makes you miss the piss poor leaders of yesterday. I'm missing George W Bush already.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
          OK , the guys a crook and probably the least followed person on twitter, but I would say he would have far more contacts in the business world than anyone on CUK and just another thing to point at the start of big problems for Little England.
          Don't forget the war criminal part.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            You started off well on the other thread. Don't drop down to the same level as scooter and sas.
            GB9 has sniffed out heterodox thoughts that are consistent with those of an Enemy of the People.

Comment

Just saw the been article about this and was going to post too. The man is a complete bell-end. I wonder how much he was paid by some Eurocrats to spout this utter shit:e. I am usually a peace loving, laid back chap but I would happily take a spade to this smug, devious, dangerous twat

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                He's an idiot, should have been arrested years ago
                Quite. Even worse, he is stinking RICH idiot. And a very dangerous man. in his life has he EVER made a decision that turned out well? i cannot think of one. A few of the things he was wrong about -

IRAQ (obviously)
                The Euro
                The EU
                Education
                His own track record
                Peter Mandelson
                The House of Lords
                Stock market returns under his premiership
                Quitting to give Gordon Brown "his turn" (probably his BIGGEST mistake as Brown went on and screwed the entire country for decades to come)

You get the drift eh?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Just saw the been article about this and was going to post too. The man is a complete bell-end. I wonder how much he was paid by some Eurocrats to spout this utter tulipe. I am usually a peace loving, laid back chap but I would happily take a spade to this smug, devious, dangerous twat
                  Me too, and I usually only feel that way about -

Gerry Adams and his murdering accomplice
                  Gordon Brown

Comment

Hey, come on, it's only fair after all.

Comment

Mr MarkyMark, was it really necessary to post a picture of "that woman" to make your point? That should be a banning offence if it does not include a warning of some sort.

Comment

Working...
                      X