• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    It's that time of year again, Bliar crawls out from one of his 27 rocks to check whether the public still hate him as much as ever. This time he finds a vocal minority who would sell their grannies for a chance to stay in their beloved EU, and he just can't resist opening his gob. He has an audience again. Hallelujah.
    He is still detested though.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      It's that time of year again, Bliar crawls out from one of his 27 rocks to check whether the public still hate him as much as ever. This time he finds a vocal minority who would sell their grannies for a chance to stay in their beloved EU, and he just can't resist opening his gob. He has an audience again. Hallelujah.
      For whatever reason, TB remains quite well respected and well-liked. You shouldn't let your own bias trick you.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Can't be arsed to comment. This article in the Guardian says it all for me.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lair-remainers
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

He has more right then that cretin Farage ever did to speak out on the matter.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Can't be arsed to comment. This article in the Guardian says it all for me.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lair-remainers
            Mmm yet another British person who hates Blair.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              He has more right then that cretin Farage ever did to speak out on the matter.
              Farage is a currently elected politician.

Blair is an ex-PM who is detested by many people on all sides of the political spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Farage is a currently elected politician. who is detested by many people on all sides of the political spectrum (and who as leader of his party couldn't even get elected as MP)

Blair is an ex-PM who is detested by many people on all sides of the political spectrum.
                FTFY.

Also Farage wasn't elected as MEP. UKIP were and they chose him as one of their MEPs.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  FTFY.

Also Farage wasn't elected as MEP. UKIP were and they chose him as one of their MEPs.
                  So both odious figures have as much right to speak about it as each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                    Quite. Even worse, he is stinking RICH idiot. And a very dangerous man. in his life has he EVER made a decision that turned out well? i cannot think of one.
                    As mentioned earlier.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Well it was his government who sorted out their civil war.
                    Not so. According to Sir David Richards, who led the intervention, Sir Richards personally requested that Blair allow him to expand their remit. Blair decided to back the plan, despite little, if any, direct benefit to Britain or British interests. It certainly fits in with Blair's ideas that Britain should intervene when there's a strong moral case.

I don't like the man, never voted for him, and always thought him dangerous, but it is simply not the case that he never achieved anything good.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      For whatever reason, TB remains quite well respected and well-liked. You shouldn't let your own bias trick you.
                      Overseas, yes. Not so much here...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X