• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote for UKIP & go to hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    ah I see, I think it has to be called out as this is disgusting behaviour.
    It's desperate behaviour but you'd expect it from people who don't want to change the status quo (Rick's dead, let it go).
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Do Muslims believe in Hell?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        It's desperate behaviour but you'd expect it from people who don't want to change the status quo (Rick's dead, let it go).
        I'm glad to hear that Brexiteers have dropped the 'changing the Establishment' line that Jacob Rees-Mogg and his nanny were pitching, and are now using the term 'status quo'. It's an admirably honest assessment of the whole Brexit process.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I'm glad to hear that Brexiteers have dropped the 'changing the Establishment' line that Jacob Rees-Mogg and his nanny were pitching, and are now using the term 'status quo'. It's an admirably honest assessment of the whole Brexit process.
          Bless, you're still struggling to read. How cretinous.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            As per usual they don't agree - linky

And it has different names so the person who sent it is likely non-Muslim.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Same religion different sales team. No idea why they want to fight so. Its like going into Kwik Fit & finding out they are planning a raid on the Staines depot.

BBC - Religions - Islam: Ibrahim - the Muslim view of Abraham

BBC - GCSE Bitesize: Islam and death

If the bad things outweigh the good, then the person will be punished in hell (Jahannam).
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                As per usual they don't agree - linky

And it has different names so the person who sent it is likely non-Muslim.
                probably a UKIP supporter

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Bless, you're still struggling to read. How cretinous.
                  I do sometimes wonder if you are deliberately pretending to have an IQ of 70 to wind the rest of us up. If that is the case, top marks to you, Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    I do sometimes wonder if you are deliberately pretending to have an IQ of 70 to wind the rest of us up. If that is the case, top marks to you, Sir!
                    Oh no, you just have the inability to read what was previously written because you're already thinking about the next load of codswallop that's going to emanate forth from your keyboard and pollute the forum.

Comment

Oh no, you just have the inability to read what was previously written because you're already thinking about the next load of codswallop that's going to emanate forth from your keyboard and pollute the forum.
                      Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                      X