+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21

    Godlike

    LondonManc - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Non-Event Horizon
    Posts
    8,672
    Thanks (Given)
    332
    Thanks (Received)
    584
    Likes (Given)
    2208
    Likes (Received)
    2625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    ah I see, I think it has to be called out as this is disgusting behaviour.
    It's desperate behaviour but you'd expect it from people who don't want to change the status quo (Rick's dead, let it go).
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  2. #22

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    31,349
    Thanks (Given)
    100
    Thanks (Received)
    372
    Likes (Given)
    156
    Likes (Received)
    1291

    Default

    Do Muslims believe in Hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  3. #23

    Super poster

    northernladyuk - scorchio!

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    4,753
    Thanks (Given)
    600
    Thanks (Received)
    322
    Likes (Given)
    273
    Likes (Received)
    1417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    It's desperate behaviour but you'd expect it from people who don't want to change the status quo (Rick's dead, let it go).
    I'm glad to hear that Brexiteers have dropped the 'changing the Establishment' line that Jacob Rees-Mogg and his nanny were pitching, and are now using the term 'status quo'. It's an admirably honest assessment of the whole Brexit process.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  4. #24

    Godlike

    LondonManc - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Non-Event Horizon
    Posts
    8,672
    Thanks (Given)
    332
    Thanks (Received)
    584
    Likes (Given)
    2208
    Likes (Received)
    2625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I'm glad to hear that Brexiteers have dropped the 'changing the Establishment' line that Jacob Rees-Mogg and his nanny were pitching, and are now using the term 'status quo'. It's an admirably honest assessment of the whole Brexit process.
    Bless, you're still struggling to read. How cretinous.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  5. #25

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    24,736
    Thanks (Given)
    891
    Thanks (Received)
    855
    Likes (Given)
    4008
    Likes (Received)
    3455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Do Muslims believe in Hell?
    As per usual they don't agree - linky

    And it has different names so the person who sent it is likely non-Muslim.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  6. #26

    I live on CUK

    vetran is a fount of knowledge

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    25,702
    Thanks (Given)
    667
    Thanks (Received)
    2338
    Likes (Given)
    5835
    Likes (Received)
    4948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Do Muslims believe in Hell?
    Same religion different sales team. No idea why they want to fight so. Its like going into Kwik Fit & finding out they are planning a raid on the Staines depot.

    BBC - Religions - Islam: Ibrahim - the Muslim view of Abraham

    BBC - GCSE Bitesize: Islam and death

    If the bad things outweigh the good, then the person will be punished in hell (Jahannam).
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  7. #27

    Double Godlike!

    BlasterBates is NOT a disguised employee

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Trump University
    Posts
    10,570
    Thanks (Given)
    50
    Thanks (Received)
    192
    Likes (Given)
    311
    Likes (Received)
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    As per usual they don't agree - linky

    And it has different names so the person who sent it is likely non-Muslim.
    probably a UKIP supporter

    Author of the best seller "How to get Poor quickly"

  8. #28

    Super poster

    northernladyuk - scorchio!

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    4,753
    Thanks (Given)
    600
    Thanks (Received)
    322
    Likes (Given)
    273
    Likes (Received)
    1417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    Bless, you're still struggling to read. How cretinous.
    I do sometimes wonder if you are deliberately pretending to have an IQ of 70 to wind the rest of us up. If that is the case, top marks to you, Sir!
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  9. #29

    Godlike

    LondonManc - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Non-Event Horizon
    Posts
    8,672
    Thanks (Given)
    332
    Thanks (Received)
    584
    Likes (Given)
    2208
    Likes (Received)
    2625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I do sometimes wonder if you are deliberately pretending to have an IQ of 70 to wind the rest of us up. If that is the case, top marks to you, Sir!
    Oh no, you just have the inability to read what was previously written because you're already thinking about the next load of codswallop that's going to emanate forth from your keyboard and pollute the forum.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  10. #30

    Super poster

    northernladyuk - scorchio!

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    4,753
    Thanks (Given)
    600
    Thanks (Received)
    322
    Likes (Given)
    273
    Likes (Received)
    1417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    Oh no, you just have the inability to read what was previously written because you're already thinking about the next load of codswallop that's going to emanate forth from your keyboard and pollute the forum.
    Keep it up!
    Where there's muck there's brass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.