• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ever loving EU again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Americas poodle we should jump up and down and bark and bark until someone slaps us on the nose with a newspaper
    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Absolutely and the UK EU is going to feel a huge EU French boot up its backside.
      when Marine le Pen wins the French presidential election in a month or so
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
        I don't think he could. We've already established that it wouldn't have been constitutionally valid to have done so.
        Matters that should have been sorted out before the referendum was conducted. The establishment was not prepared. And now EU nationals as well as UK nationals living on the continent are left in limbo because of this retched Tory government.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Matters that should have been sorted out before the referendum was conducted. The establishment was not prepared. And now EU nationals as well as UK nationals living on the continent are left in limbo because of this retched Tory government.
          It is true no-one expected the UK to leave. However the UK responsibility is only to its citizens. The rest of Europe can f**k right off....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It is true no-one expected the UK to leave. However the UK responsibility is only to its citizens. The rest of Europe can f**k right off....
            The country I was raised in seems more distant with each passing day.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Continental drift pal. HTHBIDI
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I suspect that country only ever existed in your imagination and the real one was far worse (your parents probably sheltered you from the worst bits).
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Try visiting it for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                    As Americas poodle we should jump up and down and bark and bark until someone slaps us on the nose with a newspaper
                    Bless. A Remnant from the 80s.

Rather be an American poodle than an EU sanitary towel.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                      Try visiting it for a change.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X