• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British navy had to rely on US and Canadian warplanes to monitor Russian battleship a

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    do you really think the movements of the UK submarine fleet is common knowledge?
    It's pretty common knowledge that it doesn't move.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      do you really think the movements of the UK submarine fleet is common knowledge?
      Their toilet habits are their own and should stay that way.

How can Scooterscot stand on the white cliffs if he's in Germany or Glasgow?

As for the Russian ship, WGAS? It was on its way to Syria.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Syrians, presumably.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          It's pretty common knowledge that it doesn't move.
          There's a fellow dad I see on my school run. I understand that he's a former nuclear sub commander - I'll ask him.

Comment

British navy had to rely on US and Canadian warplanes to monitor Russian batt...

Their toilet habits are their own and should stay that way.

How can Scooterscot stand on the white cliffs if he's in Germany or Glasgow?

Nice view of the RAF Typhoon above HMS St Albans...

Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 14 February 2017, 11:06.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Syrians, presumably.
              Simple solution to that. We take Syrian families in, train the men up in the army, while paying them the same as our troops and fly them back to Syria to fight against IS. Then when the Syrian conflict is over, we fly them all back to Syria free of charge. Gives them a bit of pride and saves risking our troops in a war that Bliar's intervention in Iraq has helped cause.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                An order for nine US Poseidon P8 planes has not been placed yet.
                Boeing signs £3bn deal for nine marine patrol planes - BBC News

Yes it has, but never let facts get in the way of a good story
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Boeing signs £3bn deal for nine marine patrol planes - BBC News

Yes it has, but never let facts get in the way of a good story
                  Scooter only deals in hopes and dreams. Fading ones at that - bless.

Comment

Simple solution to that. We take Syrian families in, train the men up in the army, while paying them the same as our troops and fly them back to Syria to fight against IS. Then when the Syrian conflict is over, we fly them all back to Syria free of charge. Gives them a bit of pride and saves risking our troops in a war that Bliar's intervention in Iraq has helped cause.
                    I see that your Master's in International Studies is coming in handy.

Comment

I see that your Master's in International Studies is coming in handy.
                      Compared with yours in what?

Comment

Working...
                      X