• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was the 2017 Baftas the worst snowflake show ever!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Good to see the CUK snowflake cretinocracy pointing out how virtuous they are for not watching a telly show that they still manage to be upset by.
    This is true and very odd. I never watch any of those shows, never pay any attention to them whatsoever and yet I accidentally overheard 30 seconds of Adele blubbing on the Today Programme and that's is ... I'm irritated for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      This is true and very odd. I never watch any of those shows, never pay any attention to them whatsoever and yet I accidentally overheard 30 seconds of Adele blubbing on the Today Programme and that's is ... I'm irritated for the rest of the day.
      I just enjoy a smug sense of superiority at the expense of people who will be irritated by it. It's very life affirming.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        If there was award category "Most heartfelt, eloquent CUK post", you'd be in line for a Bafta award!
        SPEECH!!!!

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

But would you recognise one? We have to ask ourselves.
          Definitely. You can't beat a cunning linguist.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I just enjoy a smug sense of superiority at the expense of people who will be irritated by it. It's very life affirming.
            that's one of the saddest things I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              It's almost as bad as thinking we're interested in which recording publisher made the most money this week.
              or which group of twits kicked or carried an inflated pig's bladder between two posts the most times ..
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I didnt watch it apart from the bit on the news and a bit in the newspaper. The speech by Adele was cringe-worthy. Would have been great if she just said **** you Beyonce and waved the trophy in her face. I would pay to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  I didnt watch it apart from the bit on the news and a bit in the newspaper. The speech by Adele was cringe-worthy. Would have been great if she just said **** you Beyonce and waved the trophy in her face. I would pay to see that.
                  She's unfortunately young enough to be party of Bliar's everyone's a winner school generation where being too successful is bad.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    that's one of the saddest things I've read.
                    Nice virtue signalling!

Comment

Nice virtue signalling!
                      More wankpuffin flagging to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X