• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should have gone to Specsavers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone want to hug David Davis unless they were blind?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Didn't realise it's OK to have people round for tea who like to have non-British political dissidents raped by dogs. Thank you for clarifying for me.
      Nope, I that's not what I said or meant. What I would want in a leader of a British political party is not to have sided with groups that were actively (and indiscriminately) killing British citizens. That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Though given the choice I'd hug Davis a hundred times over Abbott.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          No need to insult blind people.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Indeed he was a nasty bit of work but so was Nelson Mandela & Martin McGuiness everyone was up for cuddling them.

The Backbencher – 3 Things You Didn’t (Want To) Know About Nelson Mandela

Martin McGuinness 'ordered human bombs' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Indeed he was a nasty bit of work but so was Nelson Mandela & Martin McGuiness everyone was up for cuddling them.

The Backbencher – 3 Things You Didn’t (Want To) Know About Nelson Mandela

Martin McGuinness 'ordered human bombs' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
              And both now have a rosey glow surrounding them. Funny old world.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                Nope, I that's not what I said or meant. What I would want in a leader of a British political party is not to have sided with groups that were actively (and indiscriminately) killing British citizens. That's the difference.
                What a strange parochial view to the morality of taking tea with political murderers. You're not a Brexit supporter by any chance are you?

Comment

What a strange parochial view to the morality of taking tea with political murderers. You're not a Brexit supporter by any chance are you?
                  Nope. I questioned your statement about Corbyn being a "decent honest MP" by mentioning he has a close relationship with Sinn Fein. A number of Sinn Fein's members, including those who Corbyn likes to take tea with, are not in the least bit worried about British citizens dying. In fact they have taken an active role in such deaths. Corbyn basically backs a 'cause' that sees Corbyn's fellow countryfolk as fair game. I do believe that MPs should put the welfare of their fellow citizens before all else. So is Corbyn a decent MP in my eyes - no.

What on earth that has to do with Brexit I've no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    Nope. I questioned your statement about Corbyn being a "decent honest MP" by mentioning he has a close relationship with Sinn Fein. A number of Sinn Fein's members, including those who Corbyn likes to take tea with, are not in the least bit worried about British citizens dying. In fact they have taken an active role in such deaths. Corbyn basically backs a 'cause' that sees Corbyn's fellow countryfolk as fair game. I do believe that MPs should put the welfare of their fellow citizens before all else. So is Corbyn a decent MP in my eyes - no.

What on earth that has to do with Brexit I've no idea.
                    We will have to agree to disagree. Political leaders talk with all sorts. I am no more bothered about Corbyn and IRA terrorists than you are by Thatcher and Pinochet.

Comment

We will have to agree to disagree. Political leaders talk with all sorts. I am no more bothered about Corbyn and IRA terrorists than you are by Thatcher and Pinochet.
                      I think many English voters would disagree with you. They know they have to put up with Sinn Fein in the Government, not many like it especially when they know they killed Brits.

I'm not keen on Pinochet or Putin but world leaders have to be.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X