• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    If we do that there is no reason for the EU to give UK expats residence in the EU.When negotiating each side gives a little.

The 332 MPs have probably met Scooter or Darmy and are hoping this is a way of stopping them from blighting our shores again.

Its a negotiation, we tried to deal with the affected people before & the EU refused.
    It is an interesting conundrum isn't it? Scooter and Darmy are examples of the relatively rare Bremain Cretins. Kind of anti-Equalizer/jamesbrown.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      It is an interesting conundrum isn't it? Scooter and Darmy are examples of the relatively rare Bremain Cretins. Kind of anti-Equalizer/jamesbrown.
      Woman is what woman says, personally I couldn't give a tulip, I just like winding people up Although if you think about it, in 2 years you'll have been Brexit'ed and having to live with the consequences of what your fellow cuntrymen have voted for, I won't
      Last edited by darmstadt; 12 February 2017, 18:12.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X