• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd say he's very cool, go grandad!

Speaking of sweatshops, is there any kind of analogue with FairTrade for clothes/shoes so you can know if what you buy is made in a sweatshop or a better paid sweatshop?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Yeah, I'd say he's very cool, go grandad!

Speaking of sweatshops, is there any kind of analogue with FairTrade for clothes/shoes so you can know if what you buy is made in a sweatshop or a better paid sweatshop?
      There is some organisation but I can't remember their damn name. I guess you can Google it.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today's beauty.

Contract Requirement – Project and Programme Accountant– Leicester

Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant on behalf of a reputable NHS organisation based in Leicestershire

The contract is initially for 2-3 months and is offering a daily rate of £200 per day through an umbrella company.

The successful candidate will have experience working within a CCG or the wider NHS previously.

Duties include:

· To provide a comprehensive costing service to the CCG, including the creation of internal costing models for use by the finance team

· To provide costing support and overall financial monitoring of the Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) programme

· To provide financial support for the production of CCG business cases, bids and tenders as required, including development of processes

· To provide costing support and monitoring of the Non Recurrent Headroom programme

· To act as Finance lead for the collaborative Better Care Together programme

· To act as finance lead for any other projects as directed by the Deputy CFO

Comment

Working...
        X