• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    He looks scary...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      He looks scary...
      William Burroughs brother by the looks

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        He looks scary...
        And, for the ladies....?

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
          Paul Smith clothes do not wear well- low quality for the price.
          Indeed but I can't resist the classic stripe. Love it.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Indeed but I can't resist the classic stripe. Love it.
            As I said, Certain ones do wear well, you just have to know what to buy .
            Go made in Italy, provided you have the frame, ignore the cashmere jumpers within that, or it could be I'm too rough....

When I had time, I used to go up to Covent Garden Paul Smith regularly, when I had the time, there you I bought 3 or 4 jackets that were still fantastic 15 years later, even with constant wear.
            Very limited and expensive though, but some of the best Harrington style jackets I have ever had.
            Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 9 February 2017, 21:34.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Not for me, I like my clothes, original loom 501 Levis, Paul Smith Italian made shirts, John Smedley knitwear and Crocket and Jones for shoes...........etc.
              I have to admit I was wearing Paul Smith at work today...Well hip...

https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sh...im-shorts.html
              https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sh...ucket-hat.html
              https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sh...ry-skulls.html

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I have to admit I was wearing Paul Smith at work today...Well hip...
                I forgot to add, Paul Smith also like the pink Pound, or Euro on this particular occasion
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  As I said, Certain ones do wear well, you just have to know what to buy .
                  Go made in Italy, provided you have the frame, ignore the cashmere jumpers within that, or it could be I'm too rough....

When I had time, I used to go up to Covent Garden Paul Smith regularly, when I had the time, there you I bought 3 or 4 jackets that were still fantastic 15 years later, even with constant wear.
                  Very limited and expensive though, but some of the best Harrington style jackets I have ever had.
                  Harrington? Blimey. You gotta move on from the 60s mod look. Mods were forward looking, breaking new ground. I bet you've got a pair of RayBans and a French crop. And you've toyed with the idea of a scooter, go on admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                    Harrington? Blimey. You gotta move on from the 60s mod look. Mods were forward looking, breaking new ground. I bet you've got a pair of RayBans and a French crop. And you've toyed with the idea of a scooter, go on admit it.
                    I already had 2 scooters in the late 80s .

Anyway best stick to your half mast trousers, no socks and moccasins
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                      love his boots

Comment

Working...
                      X