• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    You should upstyle your clobber pal.

501s??
    Yep, the original shrink to fit proper 501s.

I dont need to update anything, but appreciate you concern "pal"
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Even Smedley is passé. Try-hard terrace wear.

Paul Smith clothes do not wear well- low quality for the price.

Comment

Even Smedley is passé. Try-hard terrace wear.

Paul Smith clothes do not wear well- low quality for the price.
        Too old to worry about passé, however that will prevent me from looking like a poshed up ex football hooligan, so not all bad .
        Most Paul Smith I would totally agree but not if you know what you are actually buying.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Brut or Old Spice?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Brut or Old Spice?
            Think he prefers a splash of this down the front of those 501s

Comment

Too old to worry about passé, however that will prevent me from looking like a poshed up ex football hooligan, so not all bad .
              Most Paul Smith I would totally agree but not if you know what you are actually buying.
              You must have some legs on you boy. 501s do not look good on middle aged guys. You need skinny thighs and backside.

You gotta move on from denim at some point. Flat front trouser, rolled up two inches above the ankle - moccasin with no socks. Unbranded T. That's how to dress approaching 50yo. It screams "monied tart".

One must keep extremely fit for the clobber to look good at our age.

Comment

You must have some legs on you boy. 501s do not look good on middle aged guys. You need skinny thighs and backside.

You gotta move on from denim at some point. Flat front trouser, rolled up two inches above the ankle - moccasin with no socks. Unbranded T. That's how to dress approaching 50yo. It screams "monied tart".

Comment

No socks, do you wanna be "continental"?

Totally agree otherwise, it's all about fit, hence the reason I was saying I buy the same things, however lucky to be slim fit fish type.

Anyway, the conundrum of means fashion, eh?
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You must have some legs on you boy.
                    I feel like I'm being groomed
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X