• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi pay your round before you feck off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We want our sovereignty back!

Only British judges should rule on British laws except if the judges rule that parliament has to pass an Act on Article 50 or anything else we don't like as then we will look at the background of the judges and insult them for being gay, ex-Olympic competitors, having business interests etc etc.
    So how is your application to the Daily Wail?

Most suspct that the intention of the lawsuit was to derail Brexit? But the wail was out of order
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I don't think so. May just orders one of the trident subs to park off Europe, hopefully a bit away from us. Then she calls up Merkel and says "you want me to press the nuke button, cause it's anyone's guess where this thing is going to hit". Don't like it up em and we might even get a refund for having to take time to teach em a lesson.
      Well thats the Isle of Wight ****ed
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        So how is your application to the Daily Wail?
        I was no good in writing alternative facts.

Originally posted by veteran View Post
        Most suspct that the intention of the lawsuit was to derail Brexit? But the wail was out of order
        Parliament could have derailed it and they may still do. However even some of those who voted leave wanted all the MPs to vote on it otherwise there would have been lawsuits later on causing a massive problem.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In fact the majority of the countries in the EU have managed to get completely mullered without making a contribution to the rounds.
          Got to be the Brexit quote of the year.

Comment

I would say that along with a couple of others, we paid to build the pub, stock the pub, sorted out the road to the pub then bought the rounds and then some dodgy pikey countries turned up and started complaining about the ale - before moving into the spare room. I would also say that we rescued the others in the great pw2 (pub war 2) but not supposed to talk about that.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              ... I would also say that we rescued the others in the great pw2 (pub war 2) but not supposed to talk about that.
              God yes, that dreadful time we were nearly all taken over by Wetherspoons. But the less said about that the better!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Err, no.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                well that does have more logic than the EU Army invading us, Not really been successful since 1066.
                That's not entirely true https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by Smartie View Post
                  Interesting so basically a second major invasion conveniently airbrushed from history with the myth of William being "invited" over.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Well actually the 1066 event was similar also. When was it the Romans actually managed the feat?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Interesting so basically a second major invasion conveniently airbrushed from history with the myth of William being "invited" over.

Yep - if you're interested in that sort of thing, it should still be available on the BBC
                      BBC - British History?s Biggest Fibs With Lucy Worsley - Media Centre

Comment

Working...
                      X