• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A nutter apparently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Isn't this just semantics; just as rape implies penetration murder implies the mental faculties to deliberately kill someone and to know you're doing it?

If the perpetrator is dealt with accordingly does it matter what word we use to define their action?
    poor analogy. Rape only requires absence of consent from the penetrated party. No Means No. Also its quite divisive.

I would suggest you would be better using GBH as an example. Did you intend to hit him = Yes I was so angry he hit my friend & hurt him badly I thought he was going to hit me, Did you intend for him to fall over & break his jaw=no.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      It is a label

We have put him in a box labelled schizophrenia and then we have said that now he is in that box we can apply the label diminished responsibility.

I am not saying any of what you say is wrong I am saying that because you have given him some labels you can now 'understand' why he did it.

The reason you do this is that to not label him is 'scary' as it implies you are not in control.

What is even scarier is that you are not in control but you wish to maintain the illusion of control.
      I've put you in a box labelled "thick twat".
      I now "understand" why you are compelled to post absolute bilge.
      I still find it scary that you have bred thus weakening the culture whose success was originally based on intelligence.
      Because we do not use Eugenics we're not in control of the lower IQ breeders.
      Last edited by sasguru; 7 February 2017, 10:25.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I still find it scary that you have bred thus weakening the culture whose success was originally based on intelligence.
        Ooooh is it a nice box with a bow on it?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Fortunately original PM is unlikely to breed.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Ah one of those permanent s?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Sorry guys - already have!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Sorry guys - already have!
                If you are male there is a 15%* chance they aren't yours, if you are female you know they 100% bloody are.

*Daily Express survey figures.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  If you are male there is a 15%* chance they aren't yours, if you are female you know they 100% bloody are.

*Daily Express survey figures.
                  ** Of Daily Express readers?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    ** Of Daily Express readers?
                    Probably.

I remember all the studies I've read quote between 5 and some percentage in the mid-teens. Though the first studies I read where genetics research papers.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X